Terms and conditions
Welcome to World Future Awards!
The following terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of World Future Awards’ Website.
World Future Awards is located at One World Trade Center, Suite 8500, New York, NY, 10007, U.S.A.
It is assumed that by accessing this site, you accept these terms and conditions in their entirety. Do not continue to use the World Future Awards if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions and the Disclaimer Notice and any or all agreements: «Client,» «You» and «Your» refers to you, the person accessing this site and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. «The Company,» «Reward,» «Ourselves,» «We,» «Our,» and «Us» refers to our Company. «Party,» «Parties,» or «We» refers to both the Client and us, or either the Client or us. Any use of the foregoing terminology or other words, singular, plural, capitalized and/or he/she or they, shall be deemed to be interchangeable and, therefore, to refer to the same.
Unless otherwise noted, World Future Awards and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on World Future Awards. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://worldfutureawards.com/ for your personal use, subject to the limitations outlined in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://worldfutureawards.com/.
- Sell, rent or sublicense materials from https://worldfutureawards.com/.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://worldfutureawards.com/.
- Redistribute Luxury Lifestyle Awards content (unless the content is specifically for redistribution).
- Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors, when they include us in their directory, may link to our Web site in the same manner as they link to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and System-wide accredited businesses, except for nonprofit fundraising organizations, charity shopping centers and fundraising groups, which may not link to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other information on the website as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the party posting the link and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the party posting the link.
We may consider and approve at our discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- well-known consumer and/or business information sources, such as the Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charitable organizations, including charitable donation sites, online catalog distributors, online portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link will not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs its absence; (d) if the link is in the context of general resource information or otherwise consistent with the editorial content of a newsletter or similar product that furthers the organization’s mission.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other information on the website as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the referring party and its products or services; (c) fits within the context of the referring party’s website.
If you are one of those organizations and are interested in linking to our site, you must notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information (such as phone number and/or email address), the URL of your site, a list of all URLs from which you intend to link to our site, and a list of the URLs of our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site in the following ways:
- Using our corporate name; or
- using a uniform resource locator (web address) to which a link is made; or
- by using any other description of our website or the linked material that makes sense in the context and format of the referring party’s site content.
The use of the World Future Awards logo for linking is not permitted in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to require you to remove all links or any specific link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and linking policies at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Links to other sites
Removing links from our site
If you find a link on our Web site or any linked Web site inappropriate for any reason, you may contact us about it. We will consider requests to remove links, but we will not be obligated to do so or respond directly to you. Although we endeavor to ensure that the information on this site is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do we make any commitment to make the site accessible or to keep the material on it up to date.
Use of Communications from You
Disclaimer of Warranty
While we try very hard to provide you with the most current and accurate information on our Site, we cannot and do not guarantee that everything you see on this Site is current, error-free or complete. Although we may periodically add, change or remove any information on this Site, we make no commitment or obligation, and you should assume that information is current and up-to-date only as of the date it is posted on this Site. Neither we nor our consultants on this Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access or use of this Site. Everything on this Site is provided to you «AS IS» WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, express or implied, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so this statement may not apply to you.
Returns and Cancellation Policy
- 0% Refund.
- All Packages purchased are non-refundable.
- Transactions are made in U.S. dollars ($).
- No cancellations will be accepted after a successful application has been submitted.
- By submitting an administrative form, the company agrees to officially participate in the World Future Awards for one year.